White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Innovtor was dope. Were you in a coma and the ringing is your heartbeat? I feel like thats whats happening here for several reasons. I just wish your format was better. I feel like you have the deeper piece here. Without doubt. But the writing wasnt as good as your opponents. The storytelling is better tho.

Witty shit was cool. The horror theme is dope and fitting this time of year. I think ur writing was way more crisp but your topic was just kind like oh..ok.. I see where this is going. I mean idk.. This is hard to call cause on one hand u have a way better story and on the other you have way cleaner writing..

Idk. Im gonna go with the story teller this week. I
got. V-inno..
For more creative storytelling in a topical. Good showing from both. Thia could and very well may go the other way tho. 1

Last edited by Geno; 10-20-2017 at 07:25 PM.