View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 11:52 PM   #14
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Joe Boston:

"I'll smash ur fucking face in put an end to ur future endeavor
Once the blood Spilsbury it In the concrete,ur gonna be needing him to jigsaw it back together"

"Better be aware of his surroundings my dawgs outside they blood hounding
I'll be somewhere equipped with two sharp blades,i move around better then Kurt Browning"

"Shook of the Glock sounding when I blast of in ur direction
My Aim Topps whatever shots u miss,ill just go inside the closet like its my baseball collection"

bleak:

"You a sailboat in a bathtub. 10 year mid tier, but I'M official
Titanic mass = no progress/only speaks to ur Capsized potential"

"I'm from the boon, where dad jeans still get u merk'd
If u hit streets like a 40 something fgt w/ the Dad gene since birth."

"Ur NC/RB Pastime. butttt not Great just a clueless hoe.
my Chi goons'll stomp u til White Sox r Black... they Shoeless, Joe!"

Overall, damn I feel like this was a really close battle and had to re read one more time before decided on my vote. I basically decided on style/wording and personals. And I think in this one bleak did that just slightly better, I even kind of a little bit wanted to see JB smash him after dropping him in the TT Tourney, lol no offense bleak, but hey I think you did what needed to be done. MVGT - bleak. Major props to both though, gl in the tourney.