View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 02:56 PM   #157
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
You questioning the theory? Or the common discoveries that all depict a greater supreme-being nearly across the globe.

I mean from the Middle-east to Mexico... Come on. Shits kind of weird.
See there's something you have to realize with this subject, and that is it's way beyond our grasp to to know for actual fact that this is true. Things are purposely made to mislead and disinform you. Do you believe everything you hear on the news or read in the paper @Amen? I'm willing to bet you don't. Same goes for research in to topics like this that's why they're conspiracy theories.

Winners write the history books. And from the amount of fuckery I see around i tend to view everything objectively and not believe shit unless I find the evidence myself and can make a connection. With that being said, I simply replied with I don't buy it, it's far fetched as fuck and Michael Tasrion is one of the people talking about how mankind was genetically experimented on, and crossbred with the Annunaki etc and I found out that he is either
1) ignorant and stupid
2) he is a disinforming agent and doing it intentionally.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote