View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 09:20 PM   #26
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
is there anyone super left wing on a shapiro level? like who is his doppelganger but just on the left or whatever.

not saying one doesn't exist, i'm just curious. social media nonsense has been pushing me into the bubble of right leaning people, and its all im flooded with. whenever i see leftist viewpoints they tend to come from people clowning on them so its the ridiculous statements

i'd like to follow some left wing intellectuals to get some more perspective but they all seem like goofballs who operate off emotion and not logic
word! Same here... for me, it's like I may disagree with some of what Shapiro says, but I can see his side as he explains it clearly. He fucking raped Piers Morgan on gun control, legit, I mean Piers was dust.

"Facts don't have feelings" - Ben Shapiro

the problem with the left is that most diehard liberals won't accept a person that agrees with even just "some" of the right's ideals.

Shapiro doesn't like Trump, but a lot of people on the right still listen to him. Let's say a Liberal was anti-gay, that shit would be an Achilles Heel.

I'm sure there are some smart Liberals out there on the same level, but the main stream isn't showcasing them for shit. That's for sure.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote