View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 09:11 PM   #23
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
is there anyone super left wing on a shapiro level? like who is his doppelganger but just on the left or whatever.

not saying one doesn't exist, i'm just curious. social media nonsense has been pushing me into the bubble of right leaning people, and its all im flooded with. whenever i see leftist viewpoints they tend to come from people clowning on them so its the ridiculous statements

i'd like to follow some left wing intellectuals to get some more perspective but they all seem like goofballs who operate off emotion and not logic
As a generalization (an accurate one) trait openness and creativity tend to correspond more so with the left. Conscientious and orderly people tend to lean right as a rule. You probably just don't like the vibe of liberals and this skews your views, sort of like many right wing people's temperaments piss me off so it skews my view. If we step back a little it's probably cool dudes and douchebags pretty much equally distributed throughout both political parties...imho.