View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 11:25 PM   #32
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

How in the FUCK can y'all say I haven't taken your guys' advice? This song was drawn directly from comments made about me personally. The fact that I DID take more time to write this and add more "lyrical content" in this song is disheartening. You tell me I'm ignoring all of my feedback, THIS WAS THE DIRECT RESULT FROM IT.

But please, don't EVER think that when someone comes in an says ANYTHING about my music that I completely ignore it. Why the fuck would I keep writing, keep recording, keep elevating, and then accept the same shit? That lets me know you're not offering anything of value in the sense that I've already done my homework but y'all still trying to give me an F.

The best example of this is the fact that BEFORE EP listened he tried to throw whatever whatever at me. Then he listens and says "this is your best effort yet, but it's still trash". LMAO that lets me know yeah literally just trolling.

Every song I've done this past 2 weeks y'all been hit or miss whether you're feeling it or not. My last song was pretty well received so there wasn't any drama. It's when I do a song like this, where I'm going hard y'all just want to jump in and shit on me. It's cool tho.

I showed probably 5-6 people this song tonight at work and EVERY one of them was like "bro, that's a banger." I get it, yeah might not like west coast shit. But this was a KC song in every essence of it. The people here in my city are who I'm trying to reach. Y'all just my harsh critics driving me to challenge myself. I respond better to positive reinforcement, but I'll take your negativity and use it as well.

Last edited by Finnydot; 03-21-2018 at 11:41 PM.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote