View Single Post
Old 05-19-2023, 04:12 PM   #96
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
@NYCSPITZ
Haven't even glanced as I type the new ballgame at the green playground NY.

But as you now know, evil controllted/banished 'til Vulg-Dive Top#1Fem Ego has submittied humbly to the Blade #2FemDog lol.

Now, as you know, this means some odds on a couple imporant critical events in Netcees histories.

While we're at it calmly addressing a respected genius, PERHAPS HE AND A COUPLE OTHER GOAT LEGENDS WOULD LIKE TO EXPLAIN TO SOME OTHER OBSCENE IDIOT GENERITS,ORRRR GOAT TROLLS: THE DIFF BETWEEN.
-Vote Complains that wreck and are terrible for Culture...Vs.
-ARGUABLY OBJECTIVE (ON OBV PSYCH TROLLJOB VOTES) Vote Complains from a Top 5 (guy) me, sparring with Top2UK, Frankie in the ride, and even spitz?..with REPBACKED 3ID Technical Anylsys (Zy short term); Answer of course accumulating the Data for Myself and other such Goats who can sniff the top 5 (Right?). Now In my Mental Data drop after Ego shatter oblivion (like my 2nd-3rd since 2016 netecees for MetaGoat Pharaoh trolled2death)yea, we cite high level science and math theories vs. applies right, but we can now throw AP Statistics on the board for future topicals for Top 5ers who want to improve their craft, right NY.?

Now as you can see, GoatBots trailed PhraohHOrseMEta off his raceJob on the site and Lars, so perhaps for a final I shall say to Mr. Vulgar (WHO JUST CAN'T CRACK THAT TOP 5 EVEN IF HE'S DOIN' LOTS BEHIND SCENES LOL)
Yes. Not everyone here is a low-attention span minortity no-showing 10-12, right? Some real writers, round here right NY,
who is kinda glad his Upstate Scholarship SParGoat pharaoh is mentally kinda ok, and back in the EgoSuckGame@ netcees.

Everything Pending of course.
Tyvm~ Let's take a look Spitz!

Now of course Spitz and Vulg and perhaps a few other QUALITY WRITERS CITED HERE WHO APPEAR TO BE INACTIVE
(BB, oats, few others)...DAAAANGLE EVEj...Sit .in that (6-8 GOAT EVER range dockett)...Right? Not for Troll reasons, remember those on the ZY-update/Answer Data analysis?..right we go by honor systems and quality ranking. So not only do they sit their for convenience due to inactivity, their ranking on the second tier is also accurate, likely, depending on subjecive style-selection/appetites.
Thus, Spitz, as he watches stroking #2Bridge tonight?...Another nice nod as we hone the Top 5 before some Polls on NC history!~
1- Zygote PM to Jeso
2- Jeso
3- Witty
4- Frank (setting up SickNice TROLL-TUTORIALS for a decade on his Cinema-Training TOP ego... u know wha...(finish)
5- Pharaohs Army
6- Sober Lars on proper main acct polished 3-5 hrs right?
====================================
HYPEREGO SICKJOBS LIST
1-FRANK MY TANK FUK U 4EVER LOVE YOU JOB --- who now yeah Zuo's out the game since league crashed, Frank now fully occupies Pharaohs 50-50 PURE Love/Hate on his MetaRhyme Mind.
2-Allen TROLL4MORE TASTES on the HARRD 2...easyyyyyy right.

3&4 WOULDA BEEN SAINT AND SPITZ RIGHT, but as they have submitted to GOAT appreciation in the top 5 games?
RIGHT, THEY'RE ON THE BOARD WITH SETH FOR NEW ODDSSSSSS yeahhh.
5- Is pending whillle yeah,
WittyTop PharaohMeta and AeroMeta Goats approach the oblivion of egoless top setup guys.~
Brb again poll comin.
Don’t ever mention my name - ever again…

Pussy.