Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Earl View Post
Word. Aye i feel you man. Tbh. I just got started with crypto/stocks.

Basically doge was the first thing i wver purchased. Ive got 6,753 dogecoin atm. I jumped into this cause i heard a lot of buzz. I dont claim to be no super enlightened cat with this investing shit or nothing though. One thing i do know and can see is that our base has gone from .04 to .26 cents and seems to rest fairly well there asside from maybe a minor dip that comes right back up now and then.

Im holding because i can see how many other folks are doing the same. There are a lot of people that intend to do what im doing and just hold for the long haul until this thing hits a dollar or better. I dont actually believe it will hit 100 but i also dont doubt that its possible just based on all the movement its made. I think it would be foolish to sell at this point. I dont have all my money wrapped up into it or anything.. i got about 600.00 in it. Which also includes other come ups that ive sold.. so really the only actual money thats come out of my bank towarda doge is about 250-300$ . Somewhere in there. Im currently way up and want to see how much higher this thing can go before it crashes and burns. It would be very unlikely that i lose anything on doge at this point considering im over tripple what ive spent on the shit (including my earnings from other cryptos that i sold and bought dofe with).. it would take a major dip/setback for me to go into the negative lol. And its fun bruh. Its fun tonplay with and watch. Its fun to see what the dogecoin crowd on reddit say and post with there memes. A lot of people on reddit believe in this coin and that makes me think that the potential it has is way higher than what its current max has previously been

So ya. All in fun for real. Its dope to see my few hundred go above and beyond 3 stacks on a regular basis. If this thing ever hits 100$ a piece. Shit, ill be fucking set. I aint missing the money i have in so im gonna ride it out bruh. Ive been forgot about that couple hundred. But i understand where your coming from.
Good luck brother.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote