View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 08:49 PM   #1
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Exclamation Yo what's up....

Yo whats good everyone, I'm sorry I left so abrutbly, I know that text battles can get personal but yeah I guess that shit hit home hardcore. So I guess @Flow thanks for helping with bringing me to the light, lol

I've got a new construction job for $15/hr driving a skid steer, excavators, big ass roller to compact dirt, shit is so pimp, been working 12 hour days been saving my money, now I'm about to move into a new place, my ex wife is going crazy cause the boys are doing horrible in school, I'm pretty sure I've convinced her to let me have them back the majority of the time then they just visit her on weekends. Just need to get in my new place and then get it changed in court

That was for the good folks that I just up and left who care is why I explained all that, Lol But the way I left was disrespectful to the textcees that really cared and I'm sorry for leaving like that I was not in a good place. I was depressed for about a week, ever since ive been grinding, even quit smoking cigs.

Props to @bleak for taking over, I think you did a damn good job for what you were left with, major props, and thanks to anyone that helped bleak close it out.

Thanks for the support throughout the season I ran while I did @Jabari Black @Blue Bayou @Amen @DynamiCz @BodySnatcher @Twodrop @DMS, @For Battling, couple others I can't think of.

And huge props to @BodySnatcher for champing the whole thing, I see you haven't been staying active though, this site needs guys like you, now while you didn't have the best record but you did win, so I believe I owe you $50, I get paid* Fri. the 14th of Dec.....get with me in a PM and tell me how you want me to send it.

Again I apologize for leaving the league like that and while I don't know if I'll have time to battle but I will help with mags or setting threads in a league or tourney. Just let me know

P.s. sorry to zelph and cred for no showing in the classics, props to @Knucklehead for champing...and Damn word @Amen champed 1-2, good shit man.

Last edited by Incredible; 11-30-2018 at 09:54 PM.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote