Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night 2
- Write Week V
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Winter Topical II
- 1-2 Punch league

Pinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant futurePinot Grij has a brilliant future

@uh-oh the mindset I tried to relate on with Coates because I can't relate personally was if, say, a drunk driver killed a good friend of mine.... ok, now I'm mad that my friend is gone, and drunk driving is clearly a CHOICE someone makes. So I decide now to devote my life to trying to keep people from drunk driving... but guess what.. it doesn't change. People keep driving drunk and killing OTHER PEOPLE'S loved ones. I'm angry. I'm angry that people can make a choice about what they're doing to avoid the loss of life, but they WON'T.No matter what my efforts are and how much I realize this is WRONG, people keep getting into cars and killing innocent people because they are making a bad choice. Now imagine that drunk drivers are only killing people in your neighbourhood MORE OFTEN than anybody else. It doesn't make sense. These are normal people just trying to live their lives and they're just dying for no reason. Would you HATE drunk drivers?? OR would you just say, "There were drunk drivers in my neighbourhood when I was a kid, and I didn't die, so maybe these people should just be better at jaywalking." ????

If Ann Coulter wrote a book about her personal experiences, and we're all gonna read it, I'm all for it. I might disagree with it, but I will know something about wherever she grew up that I didn't know before. But what she can't write about is that people of her background's lives are at stake on a daily basis. For Coates, and maybe not ALL black people, he felt that was the case growing up in a city that is notorious for its gun crime.

I really don't understand the impetus for the American right wing movement. I don't get the "suck it up, buttercup" attitude. Things are not equal for everyone, especially in a country that has left such an enormous amount of its population at such an enormous disadvantage for your country's entire existence. Do you not equate your "it's not so bad" attitude with the systemic racism that keeps ordinary people from living out their goals and dreams all the same as others?