Old 11-09-2016, 11:17 AM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Now that you got your teeth fixed, fuck Obamacare, right?
Obamacare is what fucked me bruh

I had to have emergency surgery, which is done whether you have insurance or not, i paid 22 bucks a month for a year to have health insurance i had a card and all that, but word had everything done, left the hospital and was notified that my insurance wasnt valid because it was missing a form, i signed up through the website, i was never notified until after i owed 12k that my health insurance wasnt approved or not filled out correct, and i never heard anything about it when i paid my 22 a month, and the government aka everyone else paid something like 180. Because my health coverage was like 200 a month but i made so little i only had to pay 22.

So i immediately dropped that shit, let the 12k hit my credit and ive paid 300 a year since in penalties for not being insured. I also had to pay my pops 300 dollar penalty since he wasnt either prior to him getting disability from his work accident

If you dont have insurance they still have to help you. If you pay cash its cheaper and if its something big you can set up payments with the hospital/doctor

As it should be. Having the government as a middle man has been a disaster