Old 12-09-2018, 07:18 PM   #11
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
the chiefs defense is dogshit. i see the the ravens controlling the time of possession handily. meaning the ravens defense is fresh when they do hit the field, and the chiefs defense is exhausted and run down from a ton of 3-5 yard gains, over and over.

the ravens just gotta make it ugly. mahomes hasn't faced a secondary like the ravens, and he hasn't seen the fronts the ravens will show him, all the disguises, and all the blitzes.

but word the chiefs could beat them for sure. they're the favorites for a reason.

but i'd bet the under with everything i own
the refs were trash btw. both ways. the ravens couldve got called NUMEROUS times for roughing mahomes, he got blasted with the crown of the helmet at least twice and mosley and judon both buried him with their body weight on seperate occasions

that said it went both ways. the shit they did call on the ravens was ticky tack like the crabtree pushoff and what they didn't call, like the interference on the last play

but word it falls on morninwheg in my opinion. he trusted lamar to throw too much. which sounds insane when he threw it what like 15 times total? lol. but yea i dunno. shouldve kept grinding them down, dixon should get alot more playing time as well

bumass gus edwards seems competent strictly because theres always guys watching lamar. dixon is actually good though. so him and lamar could be extra nasty moving forward

all i know though is when there was 53 seconds left i was wishing flacco was healthy. game wouldve never seen OT.

also SUGGS missing that fumble arhghghg

was a good game

edit- this was for the other thread. meant to copy and paste my quote from in here lol.