White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
yea im assuming he burned sick days/paid leave days

i already ate through my shit. i get 10 days a year. basically burn 5 immediately and then piece the other 5 out to have some 3 day weekends lol.

the only downside is i basically run the shop im at now, the GM got fired and they moved the sales guy into the GM position who knows nothing. so basically if i'm out, nothing gets done. so now i've got this faggy guilt hanging over me whenever i want to call off

but word. im sure geno knows the line to toe better than we do. get that paper doggie
I get 9 sick days. 4 days personal holiday. And 2 weeks vacation. Which is rly broken down by the hr. So its 80 hrs vaca which you can fles however you want. The personals can only be taken 8 hrs a at a time. Vacation bumps up anoyher week after 5 years. Then anotger after 10 until you max at 4 weeks vaca and the rest stays the same. Pretty good. I didnt do anyyhing that i wasnt in the right to do

Last edited by Geno; 12-08-2018 at 02:00 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote