View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 11:58 AM   #23
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Are you suggesting these two theories are all that is possible...or two of many?
I would never claim to have the one true answer. We are all fucking wrong and just blindly groping our way towards death. I'm saying this should be considered as a real thing that is not impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
Solid. Were actually in the stages on this timeline where uploaded consciousness is rearing its ugly head. The vid with the guy Gordy Rose talking about his new Kindred program us insane bro
I'll have to check that out, thanks for filling some holes in here.

@Destroyer great question about pain that I think needs to be expanded on, Chin just did a pretty good job. I think it's so the program doesn't become aware. I think Chin may be onto something with the reset. It would loosely explain the pyramids, and those are a whollleeee other cake in a huge dessert tray of shit you can add onto this.

A big argument against this is: If ur right, then what? People have a hard time accepting that they might not be as important as they thought they were. I think it's a positive. It solves the Fermi Paradox, it means that advanced civilizations can come together & make it past the breaking point.

It does, however, make us very alone in this world.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote