View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 11:31 AM   #21
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
He didn’t say AI he said we are consciousness implanted into a simulation, unless I read that wrong
Which implies a consciousness from the past that put their consciousness into a simulation to achieve immortality
In which case, I wonder why the pain would be programmed in
Obviously I think all of this is bullshit
If we are in a simulation and we're all uploaded players of consciousness, wouldn't it make sense that the source has a database of said conscious players, from the past or however many simulations there have been? Maybe it just reboots after some sort of global cataclysmic event, which is also programmed and restarts.

As far as the pain goes, the brain makes the pain real. What is pain? A sensation measured and registered by your nervous "system" that sends "messages" via neurotransmitters to your brain (computer) that "determines" a fight or flight response. Depending on the person or "player", you've got different levels of pain tolerances.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote