View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 08:30 PM   #14
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I hope you find peace.

Yeah me too, I'm not crazy but my mind just won't let me turn it off like while I sleep i'm thinking about my brother who killed himself, my other brother who got shot on a very major street in ny, and why didn't anyone care about him for who killed him.

and then just random shit like, for instance... I grew up in the projects in bx, ny for quite a few years... and when you came off summer break our whatever... well I traveled around the UK... and it was with a group and with public funding but I Did.. and so they ask you like what'd you do for your summer and I told them that

and niggas like laughed, as if I were lying or something... and yeah its those weird little slights in life that really piss me off

and that I stay up at night thing about, its not just that one thing... theres a ton of them... but I can't stop...
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote