View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 04:11 PM   #6
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

yeah I've been a lot better, and I've been a lot worse

Pros - I have very attractive, normal, and supportive girlfriend that might as well be my wife. I have a beautiful daughter. I live in what I would consider to be a nice house. I have a lot of money in mostly 100's in a hidden back pack. I have 8k in the bank. All of those things are good.

Cons - I never graduated college, dropped out. I have a really serious drinking problem. I'm a convicted felon which, a lot of people lot of people may have heard of it, and be like I know the struggle. Nah, you don't unless you personally have dealt with it, or someone very very very close to you has. If not, you don't know. And I'm providing fine for my family through illegal means.. and I know its only a matter of time before something legally happens to me again. And I don't want to do that, but how my mind state is I feel its kind of inevitable.

And wow thats a lot more cons than pro's.. so yeah I can't say I'm happy.. but i've been worse.

Thats the most honest and real response I can give, thank you for your concern.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote