View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 01:51 AM   #39
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

yeah i mean u segway'd pretty well into my point "i guess in a way"

you can call it a socal emergency if you want. i mean that sounds fucking awful. i'm not surprised, i know those cats do wild shit, but that's been going on since you were a kid. its not new, and its not affecting 99.99% of america --

but there's millions of people in the rest of america who want as many brown people deported as possible for literally no reason other than unfounded racism & economic disdain from a lifetime of programming and an absence of interaction with anyone that's not white

while every undocumented immigrant i know in socal is a standup person, works full time, and contributes to the local community more than half of the suburban white kids i grew up with that ended up murdering each other from listening to too much young jeezy or od'd on heroin because they couldn't cope with peaking in high school

on top of that ice is doing a miserable job of deporting undocumented immigrants with violent crimes and a bunch of people undeserving of action have had their lives fucked because of this administration not to mention everyone that's showed up at the border in the last 10 months

but then again i realize you're not somebody thats going to think much outside of your personal experiences so i get it. also u prolly wasted
boof is offline   Reply With Quote