View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 12:59 AM   #46
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Nah bro... I'm from Texas. My mom put me onto those sandwiches. I like egg sandwiches with meat better, but a little toast, egg, mayo and tomato is pretty fire early in the am.

Got one for you i got from my ex.

Throw a flour tortilla on the stove, if you've got a gas stove its fine, just dont burn it. Straight on the flame. Buy you some hashbrowns. Either cook them in the pan till crispy, or if you get the patty style like from McDonalds just throw them in the toaster. Or toaster oven (i think you brits still use those more than us americans do). Scramble some eggs and put a little cheese and minced jalepenos in it.

BLAOW! Take your toasted tortilla, stuff it with the hash browns and your jazzed up eggs, twist that hoe and you got a wake up burrito thatll hold you over for a good couple hours.

All this time working in restaurants and i learned most about cooking from my ex and my mother. Lol!
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote