Thread: Eminem vs Trump
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 12:18 PM   #85
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i'm not really in disagreement with you? i side with you on the majority of all of this and i'm not a fox news guy myself. but im not going to say that fox doesn't spew alot of it as well.
Yeah, I don't think we are that far apart in what we're saying either.

Quote:
i don't mind the black and brown only meetings either. in principle, regardless of them doing it because the majority of their meetings get overrun with white nerds down for the cause mannn

but i also don't mind if nazis want to meet up and speak nazisms lol

Yeah and that's how I feel as well. HOWEVER, my point was in regards to why I thought BLM was a joke. Nazi's aren't deceptive about what their goal is, they want only their race to exist. BLM is supposed to be a peaceful movement about equality. Surely you can see the contradiction? The same as when Antifa is actually fascist themselves...That's the point that I was making.

and YES as I've mentioned, I'm sure they want to keep those cringe-worthy white SJW's away and I do not fault them for that as it has made them look foolish in the media. HOWEVER, it also makes them look foolish to throw BLACKS ONLY meetings which is something you even expertly compared to a Nazi meeting.

Also, you just made yourself a White Supremacist in Liberal eyes for saying you don't mind Nazi meetings.

Quote:
i only have a problem when it becomes violent, but anyones goofy ideas should be allowed to circulate, whether agreeable or not. if some goofy idea like slaughtering all (insert any race/whatever) comes about, and there is action taken, then i'd have a problem with it. but if a bunch of chinese dudes want to get in groups and talk about how dope chinese people are, i don't give a shit till the ninja stars start flying
Right. Freedom of speech is important. Again, my point is that BLM and Antifa try to stop the other side from speaking. I'm not saying that I always agree with the conservative side, but how am I a Nazi for just simply saying that they should be allowed to speak? I feel like in 2017 the Conservatives deserve more respect, because they actually allow speakers from the left to show up and speak even though all most SJWs are doing is cursing, calling people Nazis and wanting safe spaces where they do not have to try to hear facts. I know for a fact that there are intelligent Liberals, but they don't aren't getting heard over all the screaming emotional rants. Conservatives have the same set of problems that they've always had, while liberals seem to have almost gotten to the point of self destruction. If you think a Conservative is a dumbass for doubting global warming, what do you consider a Liberal who's only rebuttal is YOU'RE A FUCKING NAZI ? I mean, that's on a whole new level.

Lisa Durden:

^ it's like WWE and she's playing the heel.

Then she gets fired for her comments afterwards. She was a professor at a black college and was fired by black people...

that's not journalism, that is sensationalism. Facts don't get ratings, emotions get ratings. That's why I'm no fan of Fox news, it's always set up to be about emotions and everybody plays a predetermined role. Why would they have anybody on the show who would destroy them?
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote