View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 10:31 PM   #13
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
Broke Lesnar:

ur Elements loss to Pancake had me in a laughing fit
words can't depict the outcome, but James Foley did a great job dramatically reenacting it
--cool
ever Oneduh why "nik" np's get u pissed? no trollin son
he cooked u to perfection wit them 8 yrs ago...n' even then they were considered overdone
--cooked/overdone. it was ok, idk. didn't really hit for me tbh.
i'll disgrace ur name with a haymaker or basic age flip
n' they'll call this the biggest upset since......the other day when big baby made u rage quit
--haha, this was cool.
BL = UPN troll, there's ur advantage now admire mine
check the bracket seeding, Andres..I replaced Beyond n' still had ur number the entire time
--cool
there's no doubt ur filthy rich, wallets all fat n' swollen
u must be used to them wads of cash.....seein how salty u got after his swag and flow win
--meh.
behind those attention whore pics and every quoted bar
ur just a sad 37 yr old poser who takes somali n' acts more childish than their soldiers are
--damn. this cud have been harsher though
ur BMI's pushing 40 too, BBQ got u dodgin them stairs
feel free to crunch the numbers.............but after 1 u'll be laid up wit mad abdominal tears
--solid
ur out of shape so in all or nothing battles u never sweat
cuz ur known to hand out walking papers..n' thats as close to being athletic as u'll ever get
--ok
seen ur pic and brought some last minute surprises
u want to pink slip, kid?..u look like u pink slipped Kid Capri for his swag, image n' likeness
--lol. they really do look alike tho
u said backpackers are geeks but I question ur scope
if Rhymesayers n' Living Legends is nerd rap..why u stay tellin us ur the best of them both?
--nice
I can tweet u @ASanchez305, right? nik goat as can be
n' I know @AesopRockWins on Twitter......cuz he has 81.9k followers n' u have a total of 3
--could have been better det. lesnar
u tag with younger up-and-comers to cramp their spot
when kung left u lost ur grip..so now ur nervous n' holdin Bags tighter than a ransom drop
--lol
remember that mystery spic Bags admitted he tapped?
well tag partners should be giving each other advice, nik....not gonorrhea, trich, or the clap
--ok.
u got zero charisma, no flair n' u struggle to flip tropes
I was set to use a 'fucked ur wife' bar..but ur a dull faggot n' suck the fun out of dick jokes
--ok
ur precious rep gets no love, this mooch'll bluff n' lose
n' his wife only be laudanum..cuz she tired of coughin up money for his stupid fuckin shoes
--cool/clever
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill nik-A View Post
I could use your style to score, then use it to win a trial or court
yours cant convince a little, Broke… that’s why u barely see him & your ex collects child support
--jeez
see, I also know that little fat slob loves eating chilly, no greens
Broke likes to play detective… but has no clue Mrs. Lesnar is used to spilling the beans
--u could have connected this a little better i think
cherish every day cuz it may be the last time u use personals again, clown
Great memories last a lifetime… yours is of your 2 week old son who is around ten now
--christ
we gotta stop this nonsense; this the kinda shit we cannot fathom, fam
your verses don’t just tank… this square has protesters lined up from here to Tiananmen
--ok
u trained lots for this lame drop but it’s in the mechanics of the rhymes u wrote
u tried delivering a powerful message… but it’s like the chain popped on the huffy bike u drove
--eh
Metaphorically speaking; your punches are a joke, why train?
Lesnar never learned how to throw them… while mine are dope like Cain
--seems like filler to me
So u gonna brawl with who? u punch like a girl, so u may wanna call a truce
& if u get caught up in the crossfire… I bet Joan of Arc would show more balls than u
--cool
I got great charm; I get pussy plus a place to crash after a night at the late bar
& if it comes to worst your mom’s my insurance… while u drunk dial Jake from State Farm
--nice
I titty-fuck bitches unlike u who gets slapped & meddled
Let’s be honest, if u crushed any cans… it’s only to sell as scrap & metal
--dope
people expected better comp in a finals, instead it’s slaughter, geek
This sonning is such a slap to your face… it left a burning sensation on your father’s cheek
--nice/simple/well-executed
& Yea, u got the freedom to look-up whomever u want but ya prying is weak
got congress questioning the patriot act… ever since you started using Belichick’s spy gate technique
--cool
Searching threads to post statement lines isn’t impressive; u kidding B?
ya style doesn’t need a touch-up… it’s begging to be molested by someone with creativity
--lol
u stumbled your way here; so thinkin u can win doesn’t make honest sense
either you’re punch drunk… or the Mayor of Whatever USA approved your confidence
--ok
thought u were gonna get lucky in the tag tourney; u the worst, clown
u drug meth down… & apparently he was still under the influence when yall got raped in the first round
--jeeeezus
I beat u at ya own game, Mr inspector so lame; aint it funny son?
Your verses show signs of poor taste… mine are standing over Broke doing the Manziel money one
--ok

Congrats to you guys making it to the finals. This was a nice battle. First off. Broke came with a lot of jabs, he was probably the more consistently sound battler in this bout, to me. He had cool punches throughout his verse, and only 2-4 that really stood out as a miss. He did well. Nik, was less consistent in my opinion. But he was throwing haymakers. He might have missed on 1 or 2 more but that is easily made up by some of the really tight stuff he was dropping. Good battle guys. I held off voting for a while because I couldn't decide what I thought should win; consistency vs. power, jabs vs. hooks. Broke can't when by decision if nik knocks him out in the 10th round though.

V/ ill nik-A