White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default So it seems we pretty much should all be in agreeance that..

..NCs has become less of a hiphop battle and text board and way more of a reaching positive goals in life domain. I feel it. A lot of posituve energy on the lime. People losing weight. Learning skills. Making all around positive changes in the life they lead and it really does seem to be contagious. This is like a brotherhood. Almost like an AA or NA room should be like only our goals here asside from the obvious one of staying clean are alot more vast and dart off in several different directions. Be it religious and or political goals and views. Or jist health and fitness goals in general even going as far as learning self defense and different types of disciplinary artforms for the mind and body to reach new gains from.

Bravo NCs. I think boarding here has finally hit an all time high and reached the superior transformation that it was destined to hit from day one. I applaud everyone who has been coming here for years and has found ways to upgrade their lives through relationships with the many personalities that can found on the lime. Its a new day for boarding. The Lime shines on!