Old 09-10-2021, 09:21 PM   #49
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
you are still contagious vax or no vax
Yes, you’re contagious, even just as contagious with the vaxx as you are without it. (Assuming you actually get infected with COVID which is less still likely with the vaxx). But you’re contagious for a much shorter period of time (I think it’s about 3-4 days shorter, I’d have to find the exact study) because you fight off the virus quicker, so you ultimately spread it to less people which would reduce the hospitalizations/deaths if everyone got it

But the fact that vaxxed people are contagious at all is an issue and a reason for people to continue socially distancing, wearing masks, etc. until a better solution is available

And for whatever it’s worth, I don’t think forcing federal workers to get vaccinated is a good move. There’s already a shortage of workers and I think people are more likely to just quit and try to get unemployment before they’ll get the vax, which could damage the economy or they’ll just flock to religious exemptions so it’s kind of pointless altogether. Biden has done plenty of stupid shit, and vaccine mandates for fed workers is one of them. In the long run I think it will be more damaging than helpful

But there’s no winning here. If I’m drunk driving 120 mph down the road and get pulled over for speeding, that’s not an infringement on my right to drive how I want, thats not government setting a precedent that’s later going to lead to them taking away everyone’s right to own a weapon or car or whatever, that’s necessary government intervention because what I’m doing is endangering others.

Last edited by Answer; 09-10-2021 at 10:25 PM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote