View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 06:48 AM   #10
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

A comedian who sounds like a literal retard?...Don’t tell me it’s actually facts, my dog
Bro, you could have the WORST jokes in the world....people would STILL be laughing their asses off
lol ok
That .40 stick to my ribs. I don’t check if it’s loaded...just aimin’ and dump it
Either it’s an empty calories gonna have something go straight through his stomach
calories wp is played
Verse wise Zelph dropped a banger last round...but this faggot’s are definitely light
We’d all prefer to Read Lips...while you’re FORCED to do that for the rest of your life
nice
You hold the ‘matic? No! But Cashius?... Bet I be lickin’em off
The only time AnswerRing Machines is because a girl NEVER picks up his calls
pretty cool here
Doesn’t seem to let the deaf shit get to him...This weird guy is a gentleman
It’s not that the jokes don’t bother you...you just don’t hear ninety percent of them
alright
Give a fuck if he handicapped. When the cops search for him...it’s takin’em days
A body? They’ll be Looking for Answers...like him asking God why he made him this way
dope
Girls are constantly throwing numbers at me...Best believe I’ve dealt with dimes
Only time HE gets a bitch to holla at him is because she’s had to repeat herself three times
ehh, I like where you were going but didn’t like how it was finished

3 good
2 ok
2 misses

Vs

What u gonna do with all those personals when the chopper literally fucking kills u
U spend ur whole life searching to get a body… and ur investigator will too
good angle but the bar felt like it needed more, still an ok bar though
Faggot hiding ur info to win text battles, get personal - I’ll show this geek this shit is real
U wanna be the GOAT so bad how bout I feed u these pellets & leave u Bleating in the field
this is different, I like it. Cool
You beating Zelph was a foregone conclusion, shit was practically scripted
We all KNOW you got that cop’s number… you use it every time u see blacks @ a picnic
lol ok
This pussy scared to pull up on the block without half his older friends
Shit, he need 10 of his team @ the vending machine.. if there’s a rough corner, Cash ain’t going in
nice
AK w/ the extended clip, dump ur corpse in the sheetrock til it’s a skeleton
They’ll never find cash in the walls after that banana fire since u love arrested development
never seen the show, had to look it up, cool bar
I’ll let the slugs bang thru ur temple, everyone on ur team wanted dead
Dump ur body in the ocean, call that marine pollution after the plastic rings on ur head
this would be crazy but the plastic gun connection is a no go
Bullet thru your escalade after that long drive.. maneuver quick & crafty
The ruger tip ur caddy - Would’ve kicked Adam Sandler off the PGA Tour... my Shooter trigger Happy
never seen the movie, had to look it up. I liked it, cool closer

4 good
2 ok
1 miss

Very dope battle here, I’m glad I went to sleep knowing I’d be able to vote this morning. Cash came with the usual variety of material, ranging from good personal usage to some genetics, and a blend. Well done. Answer surprised me, I didn’t read his verse last week but from what I’ve seen I didn’t think he’d be able to drop at this caliber. Answer only had 1 Miss in my eyes and it was barely a miss tbh but I can’t let plastic guns slide. Close battle and can go either way but I liked answer just had a great verse in my eyes and cash was a slight step down from it.

Vote Answer