Old 07-16-2019, 01:40 AM   #7
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Dead. Again.

I respect ur heritage but...

Ur prolly a landscaper & Barc is ur boss...but all of this has been gone over...
Ur the type of nigga to 'pull out a blade in the hood'...only to be repairin a lawnmower,
I'll catch'em sleepin! Chopper in hand. Nozzle aimed the crown he wears...
Nigga I'm gonna leave Bananas in Pyjamas BEFORE I come down the stairs!
Idgaf if ur son breathin, let me speak so u understand. The way I scheme is loco...
I'll put ur kid underground while he's still alive until he's livin out a scene from Coco,
Peep the plotline. AK had a Full House until I rolled up & buried the buildin...
& we all know Family Matters so I waited until Al was Married... with Children,
I left his whole fam in the fetal position. Body's curled...pellets from the shotty swirled...
The last thing he saw was me 'rollin thru his house w/a big toy' like the intro to Bobby's World,
U've never seen a 'pistol POV' until "I Gave You Power"...I got beams & rods...
I'll drive-by ur block & put u to sleep until u have more Street Dreams than Nas,
Bum bitch! If I let this revolver pop in my grasp...u'll be shock from the blast...
Breathe easy! Or I'll put a 'snub to ur face & air out the nose' like an oxygen mask!
U aint bangin, slangin or hangin w/niggas...keep lyin & I'ma leave ur carcass bleedin...
Cuz the last cornrow u seen...was workin for a farmer during harvest season.