Old 07-15-2019, 12:02 PM   #6
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

A comedian who sounds like a literal retard?...Don’t tell me it’s actually facts, my dog
Bro, you could have the WORST jokes in the world....people would STILL be laughing their asses off
decent opener, jokes.
That .40 stick to my ribs. I don’t check if it’s loaded...just aimin’ and dump it
Either it’s an empty calories gonna have something go straight through his stomach
I fuck with it
Verse wise Zelph dropped a banger last round...but this faggot’s are definitely light
We’d all prefer to Read Lips...while you’re FORCED to do that for the rest of your life
lip lines. Good bar tho
You hold the ‘matic? No! But Cashius?... Bet I be lickin’em off
The only time AnswerRing Machines is because a girl NEVER picks up his calls
this is solid
Doesn’t seem to let the deaf shit get to him...This weird guy is a gentleman
It’s not that the jokes don’t bother you...you just don’t hear ninety percent of them
lolol
Give a fuck if he handicapped. When the cops search for him...it’s takin’em days
A body? They’ll be Looking for Answers...like him asking God why he made him this way
wow
Girls are constantly throwing numbers at me...Best believe I’ve dealt with dimes
Only time HE gets a bitch to holla at him is because she’s had to repeat herself three times
yikes

What u gonna do with all those personals when the chopper literally fucking kills u
U spend ur whole life searching to get a body… and ur investigator will too
str8 opener
Faggot hiding ur info to win text battles, get personal - I’ll show this geek this shit is real
U wanna be the GOAT so bad how bout I feed u these pellets & leave u Bleating in the field
I want to like it but idk how I feel about bleating in the field
You beating Zelph was a foregone conclusion, shit was practically scripted
We all KNOW you got that cop’s number… you use it every time u see blacks @ a picnic
lololololoool
This pussy scared to pull up on the block without half his older friends
Shit, he need 10 of his team @ the vending machine.. if there’s a rough corner, Cash ain’t going in
fire
AK w/ the extended clip, dump ur corpse in the sheetrock til it’s a skeleton
They’ll never find cash in the walls after that banana fire since u love arrested development
fire again
I’ll let the slugs bang thru ur temple, everyone on ur team wanted dead
Dump ur body in the ocean, call that marine pollution after the plastic rings on ur head
this is a dope concept but idk about plastic part in connection with slugs
Bullet thru your escalade after that long drive.. maneuver quick & crafty
The ruger tip ur caddy - Would’ve kicked Adam Sandler off the PGA Tour... my Shooter trigger Happy
not a bad closer, cool tie ins

Cashius verse was pretty damn good start to finish. Couple bangers too. Straight jokes too. No real low points. Good shit.

Answer had a couple bars I wasn't sure about but the concepts were nice. He also had a few bangers that I really fucked with as well. I couple ups and downs in his verse but it was still a good one.

I got Cashius here. Good shit fellas. Dope read.

Last edited by BodySnatcher; 07-15-2019 at 12:11 PM.