Old 07-14-2019, 11:25 PM   #5
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

7 hours later..

holy shit do u really try..

What u gonna do with all those personals when the chopper literally fucking kills u
U spend ur whole life searching to get a body… and ur investigator will too
Faggot hiding ur info to win text battles, get personal - I’ll show this geek this shit is real
U wanna be the GOAT so bad how bout I feed u these pellets & leave u Bleating in the field
You beating Zelph was a foregone conclusion, shit was practically scripted
We all KNOW you got that cop’s number… you use it every time u see blacks @ a picnic
This pussy scared to pull up on the block without half his older friends
Shit, he need 10 of his team @ the vending machine.. if there’s a rough corner, Cash ain’t going in
AK w/ the extended clip, dump ur corpse in the sheetrock til it’s a skeleton
They’ll never find cash in the walls after that banana fire since u love arrested development
I’ll let the slugs bang thru ur temple, everyone on ur team wanted dead
Dump ur body in the ocean, call that marine pollution after the plastic rings on ur head
Bullet thru your escalade after that long drive.. maneuver quick & crafty
The ruger tip ur caddy - Would’ve kicked Adam Sandler off the PGA Tour... my Shooter trigger Happy

Last edited by Answer; 07-14-2019 at 11:30 PM. Reason: resizing images