- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
Lisp confirmed
Ears confirmed
Deaf confirmed
Video confirmed
Choke confirmed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
Stand Up Comedy album "Alan Pysnack - Dicks out for Dobby" available on itunes, amazon, pandora, spotify, tidal, etc. etc.
A comedian who sounds like a literal retard?...Don’t tell me it’s actually facts, my dog
Bro, you could have the WORST jokes in the world....people would STILL be laughing their asses off
That .40 stick to my ribs. I don’t check if it’s loaded...just aimin’ and dump it
Either it’s an empty calories gonna have something go straight through his stomach
Verse wise Zelph dropped a banger last round...but this faggot’s are definitely light
We’d all prefer to Read Lips...while you’re FORCED to do that for the rest of your life
You hold the ‘matic? No! But Cashius?... Bet I be lickin’em off
The only time AnswerRing Machines is because a girl NEVER picks up his calls
Doesn’t seem to let the deaf shit get to him...This weird guy is a gentleman
It’s not that the jokes don’t bother you...you just don’t hear ninety percent of them
Give a fuck if he handicapped. When the cops search for him...it’s takin’em days
A body? They’ll be Looking for Answers...like him asking God why he made him this way
Girls are constantly throwing numbers at me...Best believe I’ve dealt with dimes
Only time HE gets a bitch to holla at him is because she’s had to repeat herself three times