Old 02-22-2018, 08:43 PM   #2
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future
Default It's Cashius-style 16..lol

S’Levels to this shit, your ceiling’s my floor board. Want war? Price tag’s on ya head, guess what ya in store for.
Cold aim left a cold frame, flame out the cold bore. Reel lines for ya dame, chain hang like a gold lure.
Cap’t Save Em pick ya cape up, ya fit for the caper. I’d break her, dog train her.. still won’t hit a bitch w/ the paper.
Nerd’s broad lil perv jaws caught every drop like trust fall. Served raw, while the 2 ‘tween his legs getting curve balled.
Poster boy for these fags, the hate ain’t debatable..Yo whole life story’s trash, ya bio degradable.
Fag it’s futile, paramedics have to bag ya noodle, my cruel rule’ll go from bad to feudal..
Biggest Wesson let fire off..30 mag gets brutal, get the message as the iron draws - Magna Doodle.
I pursue to plying thru all the fanboys who riding you, so dope, I murder any prospect they Len Bias to.
God status undefinable.. need belief? I am proof. It was Me, death & taxes, We denied the Boof.
You a fag, ya fem..you can play that act w/ them, but I know you couldn’t stand for shit as an acronym.
Comp brings forth clowns, straight up whoring. I’m the Man ten toes down.. still a leg up on ‘em.
My intensity flares soon as I sense victims is near, blind rage, stick is been squared, guiding Me to the spot, I’m vision impaired.
Bitch Slapper, night before had yo Mom, give her the dick after.. way she ran w/ my cum, call her a kidnapper.
Ain’t time for my demise, don’t bet on this shit-packer, ‘stead spend your Pennywise, cuz I've got the IT factor.
I’m your Dad & your Boss.. your legacy’s next. Be a Man, take a loss, let the jealousy rest,
Realize what ya rhymes cost, even the best’ll meet death. Bitch is scared of seeing them lines crossed - pregnancy test.

...BODY.

Last edited by Schadenfreude; 02-23-2018 at 02:38 AM.