Old 12-27-2017, 08:11 PM   #19
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
You're the single most depressed starting to be successful guy I know. Lol

My resolution is to not be such a scrub this year.
its a depressing prospect, but in reality it seems to work.

delusions of grandeur stunted me as a human. i still feel more important than everyone else, you are all people living within my world, this is my existence basically type tomfoolery that my mind plays on me. but instead of dreaming big i just stopped. there was no point.

there are fork in the road analogies in life, and a dummy like me believes there was only one. if you go this way it might be a shitroad full of potholes that goes directly uphill, but at the end of it is success and your dreams realized. what they don't tell you is the vehicle you are in might not be capable of traversing said road. so you go down it and blow out a tire, and have to go back, regroup and try again. but you only get so many chances to regroup before your vehicle spontaneously explodes and you are dead. so on one of your times regrouping back at the fork in the road, that easier path becomes more appealing.

everything in you tells you to leave it alone. fuck that path. thats the one my dad took. i ain't taking it. but you know you've already tried the other road and made no progress. so you decide i guess i'll just go down this easy road a ways. not committing, but just to check it out. see whats around the bend.

then you find out the easy road has forks too. and your vehicle that couldn't traverse the rocky path to your dreams, can traverse the bumpy path to contentment

find your bumpy path in life.