View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 01:54 PM   #66
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
Hi...

I’ve been writing since your aunt had peach fuzz...
I don’t have an issue with you but you did come off snobbish in your vote...
That kind of attitude is typically reserved for more talented writers...
So I read your battle to see if the attitude and talent matched...
They did not...
when I wrote my verse, the thought “Hopefully Bleak likes this” never crossed my mind...
Side note: Sho had a shoot dance line last week which was so fire but I know it went over a lot of people’s heads because it’s not really their culture...

Bye...
Because I don't Google, I probably won't vote on your battles anymore. I understand people saying it's unfair to the writer, especially when your style is pretty much exclusively current event. Like I said, the Madden soundtrack line I felt bad about, I should have understood the reference. Nobody was voting on anything I was just trying to get the ball rolling.

That's another thing, sometimes good votes will explain a line to me. Should have waited.

FTR, that verse u read was the worst I've written in a month, this mod shit wearing on me.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter