Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Did u read my vote? I think it explains what most people are trying to explain.

All of it is preference, like why I didn't like Kar's verse, just for different reasons. For Kar, he watches a lot of TV apparently and I don't. I have never heard of a zoom challenge, idk who Gunn is at Disney, and tbf I should have heard about the Madden shit. Bags put it pretty well too in the podcast, Kar's lines are just... there. I don't Googke because I shouldn't have to. So FOR THE RECORD, I never ever Google anything.

For you, I wanted to see more aggression. I went into that battle expecting ELBOWS THROWN, Des. And then u just like casually joking and it didn't resonate. Zelph came in attacking. What I say, you seemed like an antagonized bystander, as opposed to the screwed over vet getting back at the evil mod.
Hi...

I’ve been writing since your aunt had peach fuzz...
I don’t have an issue with you but you did come off snobbish in your vote...
That kind of attitude is typically reserved for more talented writers...
So I read your battle to see if the attitude and talent matched...
They did not...
when I wrote my verse, the thought “Hopefully Bleak likes this” never crossed my mind...
Side note: Sho had a shoot dance line last week which was so fire but I know it went over a lot of people’s heads because it’s not really their culture...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke