View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 10:03 PM   #61
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Word. I know some old country black folks that believe the sleep paralysis thing is a "witch on your chest". I think the origin may be some bastardized old southern voodoo superstition. It's easily explained through science and rem. Also, when I was case manager, I used to have some Choctaw indian clients who would share their family beliefs with me and they have a version of this as well. They also have their own versions of demons, bigfoot and leprechauns. It goes back to that discussion we had about repetition in the hero's journey, am I rite???
Exactly. Yea the old hag on your chest.....

I've experienced sleep paralysis a few times quite in depth and it's beyond fucked. Legit the scar shit I experienced, had to yell myself awake.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote