Thread: lets get it
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 05:12 PM   #71
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
To piggy back off of Anthony’s point and go one step or two deeper to explain my actions.

The llb always secretly wants acceptance...they act like they want beef or don’t care but secret do. Captain obvious to thread. So what happens is that as soon as they see the smallest crack of light enter into their self-made boarding casket they start this likewarm attempt to try to change. They think they are getting over. Instead they only become more and more optional as boarders and they fade away and never matter.

Uhoh has a point. A freshly zealous llb will provide some initial fodder, but the shine soon fades off the new crystal chandelier.

So...we need to craft and eternally bad llb who literally accepts it and relishes in it and doesn’t care. That way all the pros can be had while minimizing the cons.

To bags point: this perfect archetype llb will still harm boarding...just hopefully not as much.

This is the aim.
But is the self aware llb llbing at all?

I should think not.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote