View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 11:21 PM   #1
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future
Default Finnys big idea.

I wanna put something together. It could be one song, or it could be a little compilation. I wanna get some material from some out of state muh fuckers. @Chill Phil i got you on that anxiety joint too, just haven't figured out how i wanna come at it.

I got a bunch of half written songs maybe I'll just let some of y'all rip it.

@Genocide @Uh oh

Quit fucking around and let's get some money.

@Diode
If we could host a bunch of shit we could sell it. It's not hard. I could even get it set up myself if you'd host it. Just give me a low permission folder and lemme upload some shit sftp. I'm not even good enough with the shit like tsohg to fuck your shit up. I just wanna do SOMETHING.

Maybe start the beat tourney back up? Fuck we doing?

@Knucklehead you always talking about your gaming rig. You got any web design chops? Im experienced in php but not great at design. I could throw up a word press set up but wed need graphics of some kind. Don't you make video games too? The fuck?

@veritas help me be the guy we talked about on the podcast. Let's get some sort of PROGRESS going. Instead of shitting on each other all day, let's build something. I need a manager. Lol in a very limited and non distracting from your family capacity.

@wasim whassup mayne? Trynna get in on this?
@The Dead Poet

What you got?
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote