White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default OUTSTANDING! all audio heads ENTER THIS THREAD!

so heres the deal.
same rules apply in here that apply in the OM
feedback is an UnSpoken rule there, i really prefer to see links in this forum because it takes so much more effort to provide a track then to provide just the writing, so for now i will LEAVE it as UnSpoken.. but if i find to many people posting shit and not feeding -threads will be closed. and a link rule WILL be PUT INTO EFFECT!

once we get enough active people who do audio -WE WILL HAVE A TOURNEY?TOURNAMENT to decide who the better rapper, producer, and all around music engineer is ON THIS SITE.

i will do my best to persuade new members to join who are actively making music on other sites and just in general.
anyone else who could do the same would be appreciated.

so respond in here and let me know if your audio capable and would like to participate in an upcoming tournament!!!!!!

holla atcha boy!

Last edited by Geno; 03-20-2015 at 01:49 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote