View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 02:13 AM   #12
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

There was a midget that used to skate at the same spot I used to skate at as well. Never talked to him though but always got amazed at the shit he pulled off since everythings basically twice as high than it is for us. Beside of that I don't really know anyone, and I never talked to him. If I see him again I'll give him your contact info tho.

But yeah, I've had a similar thought as well. I want 7 midgets, like snow white, just that they're doing all the chores in the house, buys my shit, do my taxes and whatnot. Idc if it's looked upon badly, I need them around and 7 fully grown people taking orders from me would take too much space. Specially if they need a place to sleep if they work too long. That's why midgets are perfect since they can all fit perfectly under my bed if they're lined up side by side, or simply just sleep under the kitchen sink or under a couch. Plus, if I go on vacation and need one of them to do my bidding they won't take as much space or bring extra luggage, they'll be twice as fast using the shower and if I ever get a sense of bad confidence I can just take a look at him and feel better by knowing that everything could have been so much worse.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 10-13-2017 at 02:17 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote