Old 01-06-2019, 04:39 PM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

the ravens o-line was trash all year in pass protection, people just forgot because we only had to throw 20 times a game the past 8 games and we passed most of the time when the defense expected run so it didn't get exploited

going down early was the death sentence for lamar. flacco shouldve started the second half. harbaugh is a fool

tuckers miss was on a 4th and 1. harbaugh showed no balls. we should have went for that. we put together NO DRIVES to that point. GET THE OFFENSE MOVING, you wanna stick with the kid cool, let him put a drive together.

we get two garbage time td's on soft coverages, but make no mistake, this was a complete and utter dismantling domination and any other word you wanna use. the ravens D played lights fucking out. the special teams played there ass off as well

our offense was utter trash. if we're content with going 3 and out lets go with the guy who has actual arm talent and a SMIDGE of pocket presence. im disgusted by this outing

then after the second td, you kick a floater out there FOR WHAT. the game is on the line. you need to stop them from getting 1 first down. whether its at their 30 or your 40 what difference does it make, at least TRY to get a possession. we end up stopping them, they punt it to our 35. if we onsided it and they got it, they woulda punted it, touch back and we get it at the 25, what difference is 10 yards when you've got the worst passing qb in the league leading the offense

harbaugh has lost all the confidence i had in him. fuck him. we're going 3-13 next year. cant wait