View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 03:03 AM   #1
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future
Default I WANT SOMEONE TO BE PROUD OF ME

peekin through my mother's navel, i was messy in the womb. She wants to read another fable with a machete in the room? these grudges keep comin up like vomit does in a cup, eruptin from stomachs fucked by lovelessness-- just a chump. But i aint liftin a clip, nor a knife or a sawed-off. i'm flipping bricks off his dick but you wouldnt say he was cockblocked. He's an innocent kid who stopped eatin his poprocks, another victim of bliss takin the time off his stopwatch. I'm a basketcase that thrives off the catalysts i store in the fastest racing mind; it's a battleship with swords. Stabbed me classic wastes of time webbed by massive waves aligned with splatter on its veiny core. You could guess a “chemical imbalance” was the label of me. Left me skeptical and challenged- I'm more stable in dreams. Cuz these medics have no talents but to rave with disease so you’re essentially an addict from the cradle to teens. Insanity's present as if it's planning a message for fam-i-lies stressin about this candy digestin. Feed me an anti-depressant so i can get panicky/pleasant, mixed with some manic and restless- i feel it but can i express it? i take off my panties and hang 'em on the restroom florescents. i see a heavy peyton manning ass-ramming the shit outta channing tatum naked until a sweaty dakota fanning spreads her legs and just takes it. innocent prescriptions or a psychotic hallucinogen? piss and moan, you're bitchin cuz i'm the chronic fluent in gin, crack rocks and boobs that'll spin with badcock, who knew you would sit.

i'm too high for this, how do you guys do it
Bodey is offline   Reply With Quote