View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 11:49 AM   #3
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Lol... the irony in that very last statement there lol.
How so?

Self entitled means you believe things should just be handed to you without working for them, correct? I’m far from that, & I know the value of hard work. I’m not self entitled because I think I’d be happier without the worry of having/maintaining a decent paying job, living on my own paying rent and going to school. If I was self entitled don’t you think I’d expect the world to give me the good job I have now? Or to provide me with a roof over my head? Without me having to work for it every day? Because i don’t. I personally would be happier if there was no need to work or pay bills/taxes.

I guess what I should have said was that I wish I knew how to hunt, farm, & live off the land. A nice log cabin in the middle of the woods with no technology and not a single person within a hundred miles of me would be pretty dope.
Mediocrity is offline   Reply With Quote