View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 10:46 AM   #1
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future
Default Zombie apocalypse?

Sometimes I wish the world would fall into total chaos, zombie outbreak would be ideal, just so I can avoid all the real life problems many of us face today. Like I don’t want to have to get up everyday and go to work, I don’t want to have to worry about paying bills, etc. I mean yeah I’d be constantly fighting for survival but that’s nothing compared to the stress and pressure I feel daily to make something out of myself and be successful. Plus society as a whole is becoming a cult of outrage and full of whiny self entitled pussies.

If a zombie apocalypse were to occur, what do you think your chances of survival would be? Would you be the one saving others and risking your life or would you be more selfish, only looking after yourself?
Mediocrity is offline   Reply With Quote