View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 12:00 PM   #23
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Lmao i didnt watch the game. I just watched the highlights this morning on nfl.com and they left all that out

But word i feel your pain diode. As a ravens fan ive watched this nonsense go on flaccos whole career.

If it aint brady or manning they dont care. Ibe also seen brees collect ticky tack calls

Meanwhile flacco takes low hits and high hits all the time that dont get called. And even to be unbiased every ravens steelers game the ravens dive at bens knees and whack him in the face.

I think the thing they all have in common is they are all 6"5 animals who dont flop and physically act like they were shot. Since they are big and they are bang bang plays the refs err on the side of caution or whatever

I still refer to the god ray lewis though. Its a mans game. They all got on helmets.
you should try to find the hits he took last night. it was completely ridiculous.

also, offsetting intentional grounding because you toss the ball while being DRILLED BLATANTLY IN THE HEAD so it wiped the personal foul? that shit's gotta change.