Old 09-09-2016, 11:57 AM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Lmao i didnt watch the game. I just watched the highlights this morning on nfl.com and they left all that out

But word i feel your pain diode. As a ravens fan ive watched this nonsense go on flaccos whole career.

If it aint brady or manning they dont care. Ibe also seen brees collect ticky tack calls

Meanwhile flacco takes low hits and high hits all the time that dont get called. And even to be unbiased every ravens steelers game the ravens dive at bens knees and whack him in the face.

I think the thing they all have in common is they are all 6"5 animals who dont flop and physically act like they were shot. Since they are big and they are bang bang plays the refs err on the side of caution or whatever

I still refer to the god ray lewis though. Its a mans game. They all got on helmets.