View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 12:41 AM   #75
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
dear diary.

monday i was fixing a dent. there was a high crease in a fender, like you pull the low spots out, and tap the high spots in to make it as straight as possible before using body filler to smooth it all out. anyways i was guiding my hammer taps with my left hand, like following the high crease, and i hit the tip of my finger.

murked it. whats crazy is its like next to no power involved. fenders are flimsy as shit nowadays. but literally the two inch little taps, i caught the very very tip of my middle finger. i keep my nails trimmed so i dunno there is maybe 2 millimeters? 3? of skin/meat above the nail if im looking at my hand. but that is what got pinched.

it turned into a big blood blister. i didn't pop it. let it chill. im pretty sure now its all just dead. its all hard now with no feeling and just black. i've shaved skin layers off of it assuming i would get down to the black layer. but i don't want to go deeper now, because since there is no feeling i feel like ima hit too deep on it. gonna just see if it eventually moves to the surface and fades off
dear diary,

can't talk.

@Ghost1

hope you feel better

also, i like what this thread turned into