View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 05:45 PM   #20
Qualm
on posting probation

Battle Record: 0-1

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Honestly I think a large part of the inactivity is due to me not posting much. No braggo or anything. You keep the site interesting but I keep the site active. My Discussion thread views alone can generate a resurgence.

Also I think the whole Dad movement really killed this site. @Ghost1 you’re a dad too but at least you’re a horrible father. All these look at my kid threads really squeeze the air out of what this site is supposed to be.

Then you have our resident dirtbags becoming positive. Genocide & Badweather sobering up & getting their lives together makes me not want to read their post anymore. Strikta is still pathetic but I think he passed away. Even Hush is being more positive and we can’t have that.

I’ve harped on this we need more youth. 75% of us are 30 and up and we have grown up responsibilities. So idk man. I wish things could be as they were but people grow up.
Gotta be honest, this forum feels like an AA meeting sometimes
Qualm is offline   Reply With Quote