Old 03-09-2021, 01:06 PM   #8
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

In a battle where all Objective had to do was show up to secure a win, he almost failed doing so. I’m glad you showed and did your thing.

Sinacog:
Gibberish as always my good sir, would have given you points if Transformers character Starscream made an appearance during the star born/star scorn segment, but alas it wasn’t so. The blue/blew wordplay was horrific. Another solid attempt at scarring is all deeply and writing the handbook on what not to write in a topical battle. Thanks for participating though we couldn’t have had 16 without you.

Objective:
Liked the style you displayed here (though the rhyme scheme was a little hard to catch sometimes, I believe that had to do with the poetic structure of the piece) thought this flowed sort of whimsically, like the breeze you were describing, though the story wasn’t heavy on details and was a little all over the place I understand it was a key, and also your opponent was Coggy sooooo. But I think you know you need to buckle down more for a battle against a credible opponent, still liked this bit here

Funny just how life appears
to be so safe, and soft and sound,
when any trip or push and scare
could take her to the grassy ground.

In a shocking turn of events Objective wins comfortably here

V/Objective