Old 04-20-2020, 06:39 PM   #8
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yoo thanks guys

i spent 45 minutes on mine roughly. lol took little chops here and there to make a couple simple 1 bar loops, one that was chill and one that was a little hyper with the vocals on it, but i also spliced in the intro chops and filtered them so the organ and humming came through and layered them in as well with the main loop

the longest part was getting the bass right though. my sub bass sample i use was weird for the notes i played along with. used melodyne to figure it out, but had to play it an octave lower then i would have liked because otherwise it got too high pitched, but as it is its kinda too low. not sure how it sounds on regular speakers but it gets mad boomy on my sub when it goes into the god is dead change sequence thing

but word i was happy enough with it for what it was. i also had to figure out how to use a delay for the end lol.

the actual chopping arranging and drum programming was nothing tho lol. espescially since i tracked down a sound forge 8 crack. lol

but word good shit guys im down for another one