View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 08:17 PM   #18
Captain Neckbeard

Captain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant future

I mean I think yah be confused sometimes lol

U asked who's running the show

Doesn't matter if u like him lol

Hov is the goat

But he not buzzing like Kendrick is right now. No1 even gave a fuck about his last album.

Kanye is fine....pablo was dope asf.....but he's a cartoon character...he lost his mind and shut down his tour

AND BESIDES

They're old guard

When they drop an album it's like..........wow they still dropping huh.....neat.....and u be happy.....but u don't be like OH THEY RUNNIN THE GAME RN....

As far as push...no. he's amazin. I love him. But he's jadakiss. He will NEVER blow like he should.

I feel like u dudes just answering who u like or who u think is dope .....k that's cool....but that's not what the topic is

Personally I've been listening to supreme clientele for the last 6 months and would actually register to vote GFK as president of the world....but that don't mean he running the game rn

Future has a strong claim for creating this entire erA but he don't drop enuff
Captain Neckbeard is offline   Reply With Quote