Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
this is just a costume to level the cognitive dissonance. u want people to like u but they don't so u say u don't want them to. pretty simple. as far as your so called truths......maybe this is the most dislikeable thing about u....u speak authoritatively about things u have no knowledge of and then righteously defend drastically incorrect statements or positions of arguments that u should've never even entered or spoken on in the first place. has nothing to do with perceiving u as a hater....I perceive u as an idiot who talks too much.
Wrong but I'll give this one a go.

It's not that I want people to like me at all - like me cool, don't ok cool. I don't care. It's typically when people get passed the "Asshole" part is when the relationship movies forward. It's just getting past the asshole part - that is the challenge. It's not like I got out of my way to be one, I just guess I come off as one. But people have often said; "Once you get to know him for who he is - he's cool" - I just make it difficult for people when "Getting to know me". I often don't click well with other assholes like yourself.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote