View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 09:19 PM   #17
yzeOne

yzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
Wow man didnt i tell you not to say things like fuck your family who says that you look like a total dick man i would never tell someone to fuck their family not cool...... you dont even know yzeone i dont even know yzeone this is just a textsite man chill with the fucking people families i was trying to defend you in the other thread but now im happy that allen knight got a rise out of you.... chillout bro family is the most important thing in someone life sometimes theyre the only ones there that will actually support you or help you in any way..... not cool man.....
Man I been text/pic/audio/video/stage/live battling for 18 years... I'm not some new kid off the street... threw you a shout tho! :)

Great thread brother... do you till the end of time
yzeOne is offline   Reply With Quote